5 Day CERT-IMMERSION
5 DAYS / 5 CERTS - INTEGRATION OF KNOWLEDGE
Buti, Bands, Deep, Sculpt, HotCore
Why just dip your toe in when you can dive into the entire process of integrating inter-format knowledge? Most of our instructors get certified in multiple formats within their first two years - this means more travel, more investment and segmented knowledge i.e. not focusing on how each of the systems work together to create a complete healing experience. Whether you're looking to refresh ALL of your certification knowledge, finish off your remaining certifications OR DIVE ALL THE WAY IN from the start - we've got you covered. Learn directly from Buti® Yoga Founder Bizzie Gold in this 5-day certification experience.
5 Day Certification Immersion is broken down into easy-to-digest segments:
- Day 1: Anatomy + Physiology (Static), Anatomy + Physiology (Movement), Muscle Activation + Movement Patterns
- Day 2: Format Specific Focus: Buti / Deep
- Day 3: Demonstration & Testing: Buti / Deep
- Day 4: Format Specific Focus: Bands, Sculpt, HotCore
- Day 5: Demonstration & Testing: Bands, Sculpt, HotCore
- Buti®: Music guides Buti® classes like an internal GPS - no more 8 counts or reps. The beat blended movement forces you out of your head and INTO YOUR BODY. It is in THIS magical place that you integrate your human experience instead of escape it. Buti® incorporate elements of shaking + vibration to help release stored trauma and stimulate cellular reorganization.
- Deep: DEEP is our restorative movement sequence that utilizes the Spiral Structure Technique® to connect mind to muscle and catalyze vibrational change on a cellular level. The sequence is broken into 6 structure sets that utilize proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PRF) to repair muscle damage + psychological disconnection to restore muscle innervation, connect you to areas of stored trauma in the body, and enhance blood flow to the body - especially the abdomen.
- Buti® Bands: Buti® Bands is a HIIT-based resistance training workout targeted to LIFT + SHAPE your BOOTY while toning + strengthening the hips. Bands are utilized during high-intensity intervals to challenge the body through all planes of motion while targeting the hips and booty through lateral engagement. During low-intensity intervals, students move through static yoga poses to release the muscle group targeted during the high-intensity interval.
- Buti® Sculpt: Builds long lean mass using a HIIT (HIGH-INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING) - based blended with static yoga poses to stretch and release the muscle group used during high-intensity round. HIIT workouts kick the body into a heightened metabolic state while optimizing the body's ability to burn fat through maximum heart rate (MHR) and maximum effort ( ME). These effects can last up to 36 hours post-workout.
- HotCore®: Students practice in socks to facilitate fluid “drag” or friction creating resistance during HotCore sequencing. The deep core is accessed through an exaggerated tucking of the pelvis and intentional rounding of the spine. In between sets, students move to restorative yoga asanas to stretch and lengthen.
2019 Training Dates:
10/7-11| Scottsdale, AZ @ BMVMNT Scottsdale
10/17-21| NYC, NY @ BMVMNT NYC
JUST GETTING STARTED pricing is available to anyone with 1 certification or less from Buti. Course price for JUST GETTING STARTED IS is $1600.
COMPLETE MY CERTS Pricing is available if you already have 2 certifications with the company purchased within the last 2 years. Course price for COMPLETE MY CERTS is $800. *Our 200 YTT program counts as 2 certs.