Fall 2021 Online 200 Hour YTT // Welcome Page
Instructions to Sign-Up for Instructor Tools
Go to: Buti.tv
You will receive your login credentials for the full-length workouts after you sign-up.
- If you already have an account at the $39.99 subscription price please email firstname.lastname@example.org to adjust it for you.
Instructor Account Access
With your instructor account, you have access to the two following sites:
- Buti.tv - This site is where you signed up for your instructor membership. This site provides access to:
- Access to full length workouts
- Access to purchase additional premium digital series.
- Access to Buti Yoga Instructor Tools (located under your content) *If you are unable to access instructor tools please email email@example.com.
Additional Suggested Reading
- The Perfect Chaturanga by Jennilee Toner
- Instructing Hatha Yoga by Kathy Kappmeier + Diane Ambrosini
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- They Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long
- Science of Yoga by Ann Swanson
- Light on Yoga by Iyengar
- The Yoga of Breath by Richard Rosen
- Unit 2: This course will be taught utilizing the Zoom video conference platform. This is an interactive training where participants will be able to see and interact with the Trainer, and the Trainer will in turn be able to view all the participants. You will need to set up your laptop/webcam in an area where you have space to practice the movements. A living room area is sufficient, but you may want to move your furniture aside, if possible, for the duration of the workshop. You will need to have access to WiFi that is strong enough to stream video for the full time each day. We will provide time for short breaks during the workshop, as well as a 60 minute lunch break each day. You must be present, with your camera on, and actively participating for all live hours of the course in order to complete the required hours to receive your certificate of completion.
- Unit 3: Friday + Saturday + Sunday, November 5th, 6th + 7th from 8am to 8pm Pacific Time with Nani Berger.
- Unit 3 Quiz Link - The Unit 3 Quiz will be administered online via this link. Please note that the quiz will only be available on Monday, November 8th from 7:30am to Wednesday, November 10th at 11:59 pm pacific time. You must submit your quiz before 11:59 pm pacific time. You will only have one attempt at the quiz and will have 45 minutes to complete. Please make sure before you start the quiz that you have adequate time to complete in one sitting as you will not be able to save your answers and finish the quiz later.The quiz will be reviewed manually and your final results will be emailed to you at the email address you provide when you login to the quiz.
- Unit 4: Friday, Saturday + Sunday, December 3rd-5th from 8 am- 8pm PST with Rachel Cadrin begins with Chakras and then on to Leadership Styles + Application. This unit empowers students to determine what type of teacher they wish to become and which leadership style best suits their goal. We compare and contrast yoga teachers from past to present to gain a deeper understanding of the spectrum of yoga instruction. Finally, we focus on adjustments and etiquette.
- Unit 5: Friday, Saturday + Sunday, January 14th-16th, 2022 from 8 am- 8 pm PST with Tiffany Baskett Fascia + Anatomy review- Dive deeper and learn how to apply your knowledge as a Yoga Instructor.
- Unit 6: Saturday + Sunday, January 29th + 30th, 2022 from 8am to 8pm Pacific Time with Nani Berger
- Cueing + Adjustment Assessment
- Vinyasa video demo must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Final Exam will be administered online via the link provided above. Please note that the final exam will only be available on Monday, January 31st from 12am to Wednesday, February 2nd 11:55pm pacific time. You must submit your quiz before 11:55pm pacific time. You will only have one attempt at the quiz and will only have 2 hours to complete. Please make sure before you start the quiz that you have adequate time to complete in one sitting as you will not be able to save your answers and finish the quiz later. The quiz will be reviewed manually and your final results will be emailed to you at the email address you provide when you login to the quiz.