March 2021 Online 200 Hour YTT // Welcome Page
Welcome to your portal for the Online 200 Hour YTT. This portal contains links to all of the resources you will need throughout the entire training program.
*All recordings will be placed on this page as well
Instructions to Sign-Up for Instructor Tools
Go to: Buti.tv
You will receive your login credentials for the full-length workouts after you sign-up.
Instructor Account Access
With your instructor account, you have access to the two following sites:
- Buti.tv - This site is where you signed up for your instructor membership. This site provides access to:
- Access to full length workouts
- Access to purchase additional premium digital series
- Butiyoga.com - Once you login to your account, there will be a tab on the top right hand corner of the screen labeled Members Access. This site provides access to:
- Access to Instructor Resources
- Access to Instructor Videos
- Access to Instructor Tools
- 200 Hour YTT Manual Link
To access and download the Buti manual for Unit 1 please log into your account on butiyoga.com then click the link below:
The password to access the manual after accessing the portal is Buti2020.
*If you have any difficulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Suggested Reading
- The Perfect Chaturanga by Jennilee Toner
- Instructing Hatha Yoga by Kathy Kappmeier + Diane Ambrosini
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- They Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long
- Science of Yoga by Ann Swanson
- Light on Yoga by Iyengar
- The Yoga of Breath by Richard Rosen
- Unit 1/BUTI Cert:
Saturday + Sunday, March 20th + 21st 8 am- 8 pm PST with Andrea Carroll
Please be sure to access your manual prior to the start of the training incase you need any assistance.
*Demo Requirements will be provided after the completion of the weekend:)
- Register in advance for the training. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Buti Yoga containing the information about joining the meeting. Please check your spam or junk folder if you do not receive a confirmation email in your inbox within a couple of minutes after registering.
- Unit 2:
- Friday + Saturday + Sunday, April 16th-18th from 8am to 8pm Pacific Time with Nani Berger
200 Hour Study Guide: Provided after completion of Unit 1.
- Toolkit Link - The toolkit contains over 20 hours of Self Study Material. Access to the toolkit will be available starting April 18th at 12am Pacific Time. All material should be completed by August 22nd.
- Unit 3: Friday + Saturday + Sunday, May 21st-23rd from 8am to 8pm Pacific Time with Nani Berger
- Unit 3 Quiz Link - The Unit 3 Quiz will be administered online via this link. Please note that the quiz will only be available on Monday, May 22nd from 7:30am to Dec 8th at 7:30am pacific time. You must submit your quiz before 7:30am pacific time. You will only have one attempt at the quiz and will only have 45 minutes to complete. Please make sure before you start the quiz that you have adequate time to complete in one sitting as you will not be able to save your answers and finish the quiz later.The quiz will be reviewed manually and your final results will be emailed to you at the email address you provide when you login to the quiz.
- Unit 4: Friday, Saturday + Sunday, June 18th-20th from 8 am- 8pm PST with Andrea Carroll
- Unit 5: Friday, Saturday + Sunday, July 23rd-25th from 8 am- 8 pm PST with Tiffany Baskett *Additional hand outs provided
- Unit 6: Saturday + Sunday, August 21st + 22nd from 8am to 8pm Pacific Time with Nani Berger
- Cueing + Adjustment Assessment
- Vinyasa video demo must be submitted to email@example.com
- The Final Exam will be administered online via the link provided above. Please note that the final exam will only be available on Monday, August 23rd from 12am to 11:55pm pacific time. You must submit your quiz before 11:55pm pacific time. You will only have one attempt at the quiz and will only have 2 hours to complete. Please make sure before you start the quiz that you have adequate time to complete in one sitting as you will not be able to save your answers and finish the quiz later. The quiz will be reviewed manually and your final results will be emailed to you at the email address you provide when you login to the quiz.