Spring 2022 Online 200 Hour YTT // Welcome Page
Welcome to your portal for the Fall 2021 Online 200 Hour YTT.
This portal contains links to all of the resources you will need throughout the entire training program.
Instructions to Sign-Up for Instructor Tools
Go to: Buti.tv
You will receive your login credentials for the full-length workouts after you sign-up.
- If you already have an account at the $39.99 subscription price please email firstname.lastname@example.org to adjust it for you.
Instructor Account Access
With your instructor account, you have access to the two following sites:
- Buti.tv - This site is where you signed up for your instructor membership. This site provides access to:
- Access to full length workouts
- Access to purchase additional premium digital series.
- Access to Buti Yoga Instructor Tools (located under your content) *If you are unable to access instructor tools please email email@example.com.
Additional Suggested Reading:
- The Perfect Chaturanga by Jennilee Toner
- Instructing Hatha Yoga by Kathy Kappmeier + Diane Ambrosini
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- They Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long
- Science of Yoga by Ann Swanson
- Light on Yoga by Iyengar
- The Yoga of Breath by Richard Rosen
This course will be taught utilizing the Zoom video conference platform. This is an interactive training where participants will be able to see and interact with the Trainer, and the Trainer will in turn be able to view all the participants. You will need to set up your laptop/webcam in an area where you have space to practice the movements. A living room area is sufficient, but you may want to move your furniture aside, if possible, for the duration of the workshop. You will need to have access to WiFi that is strong enough to stream video for the full time each day. We will provide time for short breaks during the workshop, as well as a 60 minute lunch break each day. You must be present, with your camera on, and actively participating for all live hours of the course in order to complete the required hours to receive your certificate of completion.
Friday + Saturday + Sunday, April 1st-3rd from 8am to 8pm Central Time
with Master Trainer Nani Berger.
- 200 Hour Study Guide: Print and have ready for Unit 2. Please do not work ahead :) You will go through the study guide as a group along with your Master Trainer.
- Toolkit Link - Available after completion of Unit 2. The toolkit contains over 20 hours of Self Study Material. *Be sure to complete prior to Unit 6.
Friday + Saturday + Sunday, May 6th, 7th + 8th from 8am to 8pm Central Time with Nani Berger.
- Unit 3 Quiz Link - The Unit 3 Quiz will be administered online via this link. Please note that the quiz will only be available on Monday, May 7th from 7:30am to Wednesday, May 9th at 11:59 pm pacific time. You must submit your quiz before 11:59 pm pacific time. You will only have one attempt at the quiz and will have 45 minutes to complete. Please make sure before you start the quiz that you have adequate time to complete in one sitting as you will not be able to save your answers and finish the quiz later.The quiz will be reviewed manually and your final results will be emailed to you at the email address you provide when you login to the quiz.
Friday, Saturday + Sunday, June 3rd-5th from 8 am- 8pm CST
with Rachel Cadrin
- Chakra Balancing: The 7 Chakras / Physical / Emotional / Energetic + Psychological Interactions. Physiology of Shaking, Chakra Imbalances, Chakra Balancing Asanas & Sequencing
Friday, Saturday + Sunday, July 15th, 16th + 17th, 2022 from 8 am- 8 pm CST with Tiffany Baskett
Fascia + Anatomy review:
What is Fascia
What is a Belief
Plans and Tracking
Saturday + Sunday, August 6th and 7th, 2022 from 8am to 8pm Central Time with Nani Berger
- Cueing + Adjustment Assessment
- Vinyasa video demo must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Final Exam will be administered online via the link provided above. Please note that the final exam will only be available on Monday, August 8th from 12am to Wednesday, August 10th 11:55pm pacific time. You must submit your quiz before 11:55pm pacific time. You will only have one attempt at the quiz and will only have 2 hours to complete. Please make sure before you start the quiz that you have adequate time to complete in one sitting as you will not be able to save your answers and finish the quiz later. The quiz will be reviewed manually and your final results will be emailed to you at the email address you provide when you login to the quiz.
- Demos need to be submitted within 3 weeks. *If you need more time please email email@example.com.
- Submit demos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your video to youtube as unlisted and send the link in your email:)
- Questions regarding demos please email email@example.com
- (Upload difficulty, questions about Form + Structure ect.)
- Time Requirement: 20 minutes
- *Please include your name as you'd like it to appear on your certificate if it differs from email. **Please include your Master Trainers name, In-person or Online, Format and your training dates in the subject line.
- We will be working diligently to get to each demo as quickly as we can but we do expect a large volume of videos. It will take time to properly review each demo and provide the necessary feedback. Please have patience and grace with us as we work through this process. Please do not send multiple follow-ups to the demos mailbox as this will only slow down the process.
- Music Artists
- A Tribe Called Red
- Artist of your choice
- *You must use 1 song from Wiwek + A Tribe Called Red. The rest of the time can be your choice:)
- Demo Requirements
- Warm-up (not longer than 2 minutes)
- Yoga, cardio intensive dance, primal movement, abdominal toning.
- Vinyasa core elements - plank, chaturanga, cobra, downdog
- Asanas - chair, lunge, warrior 1, warrior 2, triangle, goddess, malasana
- Hiit - sprints, plyometrics, high intensity bursts, burpees, climbers, slap jumps, etc.
- Static shake
- Downdog Static shake
- Floor/core work 1 option
- Cooldown - minimum 1 hip and 1 heart opener
- Watch video before sending to ensure your form can be seen from the side as well as the front. Your voice and music should be clear and your body not cut off during the demo. Film just as if you were teaching a class.