Let’s continue to grow our Buti practice through knowledge and movement. Continued Education was created to help you do just that. Whether you are an instructor or practicing Butisattva, you can benefit from this weekend. Over the course of two days you will be offered six 90-minute workshops, two master classes, reflection + community. The workshops offered will cover a range of different topics: anatomy, injury prevention, dance, sequencing + leadership.
Recommended to be Buti Yoga certified, but not required.
Workshop #1: Fascia/Anatomy + Injury Prevention with Tiffany Basket
- Learn postural and movement evaluation, experiential anatomy + guided movement patterning to increase efficiency all while developing perceptual, kinesthetic and proprioceptive sensitivity.
Workshop #2: Dance Workshop with Emily Gonzalez
- Learn a range of sensual and funky Reggaeton moves that you’ll incorporate into a fully choreographed routine to music.
Workshop #3: Creative Sequencing + Muscle Burn Out with Britt Hodgen
- Tap into your creative genius and learn to intelligently design a framework of sequencing that includes progressions of strength and conditioning to execute muscle burnout from all angles.
Workshop #4: Goddess Workshop with Emily Gonzalez
- Unlock and unleash the ageless goddess within through breath work, a comfort challenge, dynamic movement and a sensual yoga sequence.
Workshop #5: Q+A with Master Trainers
- Ask questions ranging from leadership, business, marketing to demo preparation. The master trainers will answer panel style.
Workshop #6: ContemporaryISH + Floorwork with Britt Hodgen + Tiffany Baskett
- Test your fluid movement boundaries with a choreographed sensual dance movement to increase flexibility, strength + body awareness, all while learning Cat Crawls, Shoulder Rolls, Hip Hikes, Leg Circles and more.
$599 for 2 master classes + 6 workshops
Scottsdale, AZ | 3/25-26 2023 @ The Buti MVMNT Studio