Blended with Summertime in Mind
With summertime right around the corner, we couldn’t think of a more satisfying, delicious, and healthy way to celebrate warmer weather and seasonal flavors! We put together a list of vibrant smoothie recipes to keep you satiated + lively, so you can tackle each summer day with radiant energy and a healthful spirit. With a focus on key nutrients to support overall health, (naturally) we added GR Protein to each recipe to ensure you get the macros your body needs to maintain an active + healthy lifestyle. Whether you’re a classic strawberry lover or coffee enthusiast, there’s something for every craving on our list, so keep reading to find your new favorite summertime indulgence.
Why GR Protein is a STAR in the Smoothie GAME …
For starters, it’s freaking delicious.
But it’s not JUST incredibly tasty, it’s insanely healthy, too. Our high-quality formula contains digestive enzymes to promote digestive health and is naturally sweetened with coconut. Plus, our blend features Medium Chain Triglycerides, or MCTs, to support cognitive function and weight management + an herbal sweetener (monk fruit) to help calm your joints.
But wait, there’s more juicy health benefits! All Golden Ratio products are 100% grain free, 100% dairy free, 100% free of artificial sweetener, dyes, and flavors, and are Keto + Paleo-friendly. Go ahead, and add peace of mind to your smoothie mix, too!
- 1 ½ cups milk (sub for a milk alternative if you opt for dairy free)
- ½ cups Greek yogurt (sub for a vegan yogurt if you opt for dairy free)
- 1 ½ cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana
- 1 TBS almond butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- 1 scoop Golden Ratio Vanilla protein powder
- Optional: 1 TBS honey or 2 pitted dates
- Optional: 1 cup fresh or frozen spinach
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- ½ cup Old Fashioned oats (optional)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ¾ cup milk (sub for a milk alternative if dairy free)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 scoop Golden Ratio Chocolate protein powder
- For the garnish: 1 sprinkle chopped dark chocolate (optional)
- 2 medium frozen bananas (sliced and frozen at least 1 1/2 hours)
- ¼ cup Old Fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- ¼ cup milk (sub for milk alternative if opt for dairy free)
- ¼ cup espresso, cold brew, or strong coffee (brewed double strength)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey, or more if desired (agave syrup or maple syrup for vegan option)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Golden Ratio Vanilla or Chocolate protein powder